Latest Post

More of Arabian, pakistan, afganistan, indian, khasmir Hunks, side you've never known about their places
















Udi Karni : Palestinian Hunk Who Make Peace On Middle East

Udi Karni In Black And White 


Udi Karni, the beautiful hunk from Palestine. Last post about him I wrote that he was an peaceful person who make some good peace movement to stop Israeli occupation in Palestine. But Right know I leave that issues because honestly I hate to talks all about politics, it's boring topic and always the same issues.

Now I want to show you, the best picture of him in black and white version. When I look him at these picture I realized that actually this Arab hunks have beautiful eyes but unfortunately I can't see that on normal picture of him.



























Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Stella | Stella
Copyright © 2011. Life Song Sang - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Stella
Proudly powered by Blogger